Terms and Conditions
Here are only SOME of the terms and condition of Removalist On The Run :
- Payment must be finalised with the driver on job completion. In the event the Customer does not finalise account on job completion, the overdue account is then referred to a debt collection agency or law firm for collection. Any commissions, agency costs and legal costs incurred shall be added to the amount outstanding & form part of the debt payable by the customer. Interest shall run on the amount of monies outstanding due for payment, until the date payment is made at the rate prescribed by the Penalty Interest Rates Act (VIC) plus 2% to release items.
- All furniture/goods remain in the possession of Removalist On The Run until payment is made in full. Note that we reserve the right to hold items of equivalent value of an outstanding Removalist On The Run account, until full payment is received.
- By law staff are entitled to a 30 minute lunch break payable by client if move takes more than 6 hours.
- 2 hour fee applies for last minute cancellations.
- 3% surcharge applies to credit card transactions.
- $40.00 Specialised Piano trolley fee for any piano.
- $30.00 toll fee applies if Citylink/Eastlink is used.
- Insurance covers from commencement of job until job completion. Insurance is to a total of $100,000. We do not take responsibility for pre-existing damage. If your contents is worth more than this we advise you take additional cover. If Removalist On The Run accepts it is at fault of damage, repairs will be conducted by repairers appointed by Removaist On The Run.
- Pot Plants and Glass are not insured.
- We do not take gas bottles.
- Removalist On The Run will not be liable for any parking infringements. Please arrange parking permit where necessary.
- Removalist On The Run will not move possessions that have not been safely packed and ready to move. We are strictly governed by Worksafe. If you have booked 2 men removal services and items are heavier than a 2 man lift, we will not move these items.
- Once payment is made by the customer, this is an indication that customer is satisfied with the job. We reserve the right NOT to cover any damages claimed thereafter a 5 day period of your move.